Using Technology in Dance Movement to Manipulate Stage Lighting · PERFORMANCE
Using data taken from movement sensors on dancers’ bodies, we created software and hardware that allows the use of this data to control stage lighting to create an interactive performance environment.
My professor and I developed a system to allow users to configure their own sensor setup, choose algorithms to manipulate the data, and broadcast data packages through OSC messages on a closed network.
Boilermake Spring 2017 · GITHUB
Spotilytics · TRY IT
Ever wish you could have the Spotify Year in Review feature all year round? My friend and I used Spotify's API to pull your top tracks over the past six months and give you fascinating insights.
CS307: Software Engineering · GITHUB
Class project for which we built a hub for academic resources for Purdue students that were once scattered and hard to find. We included a variety of features from tutor listings in the area to SI sessions, Office Hours, and other campus resources.
Bharatanatyam (Indian Classical)
- Arangetram (debut 3 hour solo graduation performance) in 2013 · VIDEO
- Student of Mythili Dance Academy
- Member of Dance 2XS Purdue · FALL URBANITE 2017 · FALL BARNITE 2017 · SPRING BARNITE 2017 · FALL URBANITE 2015
- Bharatnatyam & Hip Hop Fusion Choreography · VIDEO
- Choreographed for and performed in The Secret Garden · REVIEW
- Other Productions: Once on this Island, Fiddler on the Roof, Aladdin, Alice in Wonderland, The Music Man
- IMSA Diwali choreographer · SOPHOMORE DANCE · GIRLS DANCE · COUPLES DANCE
Lecturer; Curriculum Development (Summer & Fall 2017)
Toolkit course run by USB for college freshmen at Purdue to learn CS concepts not taught in the classroom (Terminal, Git, etc.)
Co-Founder; Curriculum Developer; Mentor; Web Developer (2013 - 2015)
Entrepreneurship education program aimed at high school students that teaches students how to transform an idea into a profitable business
Kanban Challenge* · WEBSITE
Creator; Organizer (Fall 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017)
Team-based event that challenges competitors to complete a given set of tasks in a small timeframe using the Kanban Method